AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- 2015: Recognition of support and service as President and Hosting the 63rd CIDESCO World Congress.
- 2014 – 2015: President of South African Association of Skin and Healthcare Proffesionals.
- 2013: International Examiner – Comite International D’ Esthetique
- 2013: SAAHSP – Vice chairman
- 2013: Professional Body Coordinator
- 2013: Serves on Potch-Tlokwe Chamber of Commerce: Education and Learning: Sub Committee
- 2013: Certificate of Excellence: Leopards Rugby Team.
- 2013: SAAHSP 1972 – 2013: Awarded to Tina Schöltz for service to SAAHSP
- 2012: Most Influential Women in Business and Government. In recognition of being a winner in the Education and Training Entrepreneurial Sector.
- 2011: Other Ways International Research and Business Management Consultants (OMAC). The Golden Award for Quality and Business Prestige (Berlin Germany).
- 2010: Madison Who’s Who Historic Association Member.
- 2010: Other Ways Association, Management and Consultation – The Platinum Technology Award for Quality, Excellence and Best Trade Name given to companies from 5 continents.
- 2009: Tina Schöltz Group was awarded the BID Award. (Business Initiative Directions Award).
- 2009: APPETD Leadership Award: In recognition of exceptional Leadership in Private Education for outstanding vision, dedication and commitment to excellence.
- 2009: Century International Quality Era Gold Award during the Century International Quality ERA Celebration for Leadership Management, Quality, Best Practice and Excellence in Customer Satisfaction (Genève Switzerland – Tina Schöltz and Tina Schöltz Group: Potchefstroom Academy and SAAHST).
- 2006, 2007, 2011: Madison Who’s Who honoured Tina Schöltz as a VIP member of the year of Executives and Professionals to the Business community.
- 2008: Contributions on new developments in the Beauty Industry on invitation by the Emir of Qatar, Sheik Hamad bin Khalifa Al-Thani.
- 2007: Les Novellas Esthetique Medi-Spa of the Year 2007 awarded to the Tina Schöltz Day Spa. 2007: Beauty Health and Skin Care Employers Association, Dedication.
- 2007: Beauty Health and Skincare Employers Association, Dedication to the Profession Award.
- 1992 – 2005: Rotary Merit Award for devoted and unselfish service above self to the community (Potchefstroom).
- 2001: Potchefstroom Local Municipality, Certificate of Appreciation, Mayoral Economic Advisory Council.
- 2001 / 1997: Potchefstroom University for Christian Higher Education, and North West University recognition of ten years of unselfish loyalty, co-operation and friendship.
- 1997: Business Times Money, Ernst and Young, SANLAM, SBDC Ltd., Trust Bank: the first woman to be elected as Entrepreneur of the North West Province.
- 1997: South African Council for Professional Businesswomen, Gold Awards towards Service to Women in the Workplace, Finalist.
- 1997: Simon van der Stel Foundation Certificate of Commendation.
- 1997: Sakevrou van die Jaar, Finalis – Sakevrou Vereeniging.
- 1996: Potchefstroom Sanlam /Herald Businesswoman of the Year.
- 2010: Sonja Wilders – finalist for APPETD Achievement Award for Quality Assurance.
- 2010: Judy Roux – APPETD Lecturer of the Year Award for outstanding Excellence in the Field of Lecturing, Training and Development.
- 2009: Ronelle van Niekerk – APPETD Innovation Award in recognition of Exceptional Innovation in Private Tertiary Education awarded for outstanding Vision, Dedication and Commitment to Innovation.
- 2009: Adrie Smal and Rita Marais: Outstanding Vision, Dedication and Commitment to Excellence – APPETD Teacher of the Year Award.
- 2008: Marie van Dyk – APPETD Teacher of the Year Award.
DEPARTMENT HEALTH THERAPIES PERSONNEL
- 2012: Department Head of Health Therapies, Dr Sharad Hansjee, was elected on the Allied Health Professions Council of South Africa (AHPCSA) Professional Board. Elected as Chairperson of the AHPCSA professional board of Therapeutic Aromatherapy, Therapeutic Reflexology and Therapeutic Massage Therapy.
- Nominated on Witrand Hospital Board. Elected on Witrand Hospital Quality Control Committee.
- 2012: Yavanee Singh to serve on the AHPCSA Professional Board.
DEPARTMENT INTERIOR PERSONNEL
- 2017: 12 IZITULO Design Challenge hosted by Leon at CCXIX, in conjunction with St Leger & Viney: Elri Bekker & Marisa Coetzer both participated in this competition. Elri Bekker is a finalist, and currently in the process of working with the Manufacturers on some minor design changes for production purposes. Await final competition results.
- 2013: Prof John Botha was invited to present a paper at the fourth Asian Conference on Arts and Humanities held in Osaka, Japan
DEPARTMENT PHOTOGRAPHY PERSONNEL
- 2007: Anine Wallace received a Bronze Award in the Fujifilm Professional Award
- 2007: Anine Wallace was a Portfolio Exhibitor and received a Certificate of Achievement from PIEA International Student Teacher Photo Exhibition and Competition
- 2008: Anine Wallace received two Silver and one Bronze Awards from the PPSA’s Profoto Award
- Anine Wallace: Pix Magazine, Succeed Magazine, Essential Publications (Chamber of Mines, Namibia, City of Cape Town, Eskom, Plastics Federation, Seakay, Energy, Dawn, Legacy), Finesse Plus, Design Magazine and Design Living
- Wesley Wallace: Imvelo and Sedibeng Water
DEPARTMENT SAAHST PERSONNEL
- 2012: Rita Marais serves on the Committee of the North West Employer’s organisation for Hairdressing, Cosmetology and Beauty (EOHCB).
- 2012: Nelson Mothupi – EOHCB annual hair competition: 2nd Place in category: Afro Ladies hairdressing.
- 2010: SAAHST Cosmetology City & Guilds International Exam had 100% pass rate with one candidate receiving a merit: Catherine van Rooyen, received the International Professional Standards Network Certificate (IPSN), awarded by Services SETA to those in the hairdressing industry who hold the National Trade Test Certificate.
- 2010: Catherine van Rooyen also received the Certificate European Level B. These qualifications are recognized in Canada, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa.
DEPARTMENT HEALTH AND SKINCARE AND SOMATOLOGY STUDENTS
- All students who went for interviews to work on the Steiner Cruise liners have passed for the last 10 years.
- 2013: Department Health, Skincare and Somatology had a 100% pass rate in the CIDESCO Spa examination.
- 2013: SAAHSP 99% pass rate.
- 2013: CIDESCO Beauty Practical exam – 100% pass rate.
DEPARTMENT INTERIOR STUDENTS
- 2016: Elizabeth Lourencia Cilliers – finalist for DTI Furniture competition, with official 2nd overall place awarded at Decorex Durban 2017
- 2013: Logan Husselmann’s – Description for Caesarstone Project was judged on the 15th of August 2012. One of the top 9 students in the competition
- 2012: Department Interior Design and Decorating had two finalists in the Top Ten, of the PG Bison 1.618 Competition in 2012: Lorika Maartins and Anneli Barnard (3rd years). This competition recognises the future interior and industrial designers, architects and key decision makers in South African construction industry.
- 2012: James Vertue received a recommendation for his work done in the annual AUTODESK AutoCAD /Revit Competition.
- 2011: Lorika Maartins received 3rd place in the PG Bison 1.618 Competition.