On Saturday 11th of March 2017 Potchefstroom Academy and SAAHST hosted the annual graduation ceremony at the Sanlam Auditorium on the North-West University’s Potchefstroom Campus. This beautiful event saw the talented graduates from all the different departments be rewarded for their hard work. The ceremony did not only serve as graduation but was accompanied by the opportunity to celebrate the top achievers in each department. These remarkably dedicated students are:
- Melissa Gloy – Top First Year Student in Hairdressing
- Kuschke Rothman – Top Second Year Student in Hairdressing
- Carleé Botha – Top Student in Cosmetology
- Claudia Gruhn – Top Therapeutic Student
- Barend Jacobus Greeff – Top Photography Student
- Leandé Swartz – Top First Year Student in Interior Decorating and Design
- Karlien Muller – Top Second Year Student in Interior Decorating and Design
- Joni Booysen – Top Third Year Student in Interior Decorating and Design
- Kayla Viviers – Top First Year Theory and Practical Student in Health and Skincare
- Anna Petronella Erasmus – Top Second Year Theory and Practical Student in Health and Skincare
- Kaylie Fernandez – Top Third Year Student in Somatology
We would like to congratulate these students along with all other graduates and wish them all the best in their future endeavours.
Front (Left to Right): Kaylie Fernandez; Anna Petronella Erasmus; Mrs. Tina Scholtz; Claudia Gruhn; Leandé Swartz; Karlien Muller.
Back (Left to Right): Carleé Botha; Kayla Viviers; Joni Booysen; Kuschke Rothman; Barend Jacobus Greeff.